Sunday, July 31, 2005

The comeback

Woo Hoo, Metria has just left KLIA and is on here way home. I can not wait for the arrival later tonight.

The 2 weeks she has been away has made me appreciate her and what we have a lot more. It was our first time apart since we got married and I figured out that our joining was the best decision I ever made.

I know she says she misses Jordan more, but she likes to hide these feelings, just to make me suffer more.

Still tonight it will fantastic to hold my baby in my arms.

Plus she has a few items which she has bought for me so that is an added bonus. HA HA

But I can not wait, my baby is BACK!

1 comment:

Sangeeta said...

So sweet. I shall keep a copy of this somewhere and show it to you when you get over the honeymoon period and we start fighting :P