Tuesday, July 26, 2005

JORDAN - super doggie stylez













I would like to introduce you to my main dawg......JORDAN

This wonderfull and fluffy little tike entered our lives in late May 2005. Metria and I used to head down to the RSPCA as she was fond of dogs. To keep her company at home I 'thought' getting a dog would be a good idea.

He is a gorgeous and very friendly dog. Our time together has seen him do a lot of silly things with him. We like to hid and make him find us, Metria is not so easy but me, well whenhe walks in a room he can usually see me straight away.

But I was never a dog person, my family never had a pet but now I have one I can not think of a reason why I would not have one.

Have a look at the dog, he adds another dimension ot the lives of Metria and myself.

No comments: