Friday, July 15, 2005

Knowing what she means to you - Part 1

Metria took off back to her home in Malaysia about 2 and a half hours ago and the place is just too quiet. Sure I have Jordan, our dog, to keep me busy but I truly am finding the quiet unsettling.

What exemplifies the situation is the weather today has been grey and dull. Talk about really coming to the play!! Way to go weather. And that song by Akon thats called "Lonely" keeps playing in my head!!

Still at least this shows me how much I care and love the Metria. She has been gone a few hours and I feel the gap in life.

Finding that one to spend the rest of your life with is a crazy experience, but when that person leaves you, even temporarily, it does show you how much you really care for the person.

Yet I know that in a few days, the depressive thoughts shall lift and I will feel better. But the day Metria arrives will be a great day.

Her family and friends back home will be glad she came to visit them and will be sad when she leaves but I guess they know this here, is where her heart waits!

Anyway its good to come back to the blog!

1 comment:

Sangeeta said...

Such a sweet husband I have :) Yes, I'm counting down the days till I get back there too. Everything seems a little strange here, doesn't really feel like home anymore ...