Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF

I am quite bored today, it hard being in the office when the sun is shinning, previously the days have been overcast and cold. While the cool air is still present, the clouds have disappeared and it has inspired a lot of people to try to be out and enjoy the weather. The big problem people face is that by 6pm, the sun is down and it starts getting cold. But hopefully tomorrow the day will be like this and people can enjoy it.

I can not wait for the weekend to come and at 4pm today I will be out of the office and on my way home to relax and chill. This weekend could be busy. Tomorrow afternoon I will be off playing football and then a friend comes over Saturday night.

Sunday, for some outlandish reason, I decided to enter a golf tournament with some of the local community. Don’t know why, I kind of regretting it now as it means for 5 to 6 hours I will be walking around a course, hitting and losing balls. Getting frustrated and my feet will be sore by 1pm.

Oh well, it is something I want to do but just can not get the drive to play 18 holes of golf. Still I shall undertake and let you know how I perform.

But then Monday comes, the weekend is over too quickly. Should we re-organise the week so we work 4 days and have 3 days off. Or make Wednesdays a day off!

Let's start a revolution!

No comments: