Monday, July 18, 2005

Its Monday and there is not much to do

As the title suggest I am here on a Monday evening and bored outta my brain. Metria is still 8000 kms away and i have nearly finished HP#6 and I shall talk about that another day.

Mondays are generally boring, nothing is on TV until later when 'Desperate Housewives' and '24' start. I like 24, its got a good storyline and I like the hype. DH is good and all that but its more a girl story isn't it. Still can't complain about Teri Hatcher (although Metria is much more appealing!)

Thinking about the weekend, we had a football/soccer match on Saturday. Due to various reasons we were short and I had to play. Normally I manage the side but today I had to play.

It was a new ground so the grass was good, not a good surface of me because the play is quicker and me...Well lets say its damm hard to keep up! We basically got whopped 5-1 and the first 2 goals went right over my head, and two passes later - GOAL!

Damm....Not our best game and if we had a few more of our regulars, the it would have been different.

Was pretty hard on myself, the guys were saying I could not be expected to do and run much, but still, a couple of fundamental errors by me cost us the game.

And yesterday - Sunday, well I had to fight a flu. I was sneezing all day with such ferocity that I nearly ruptured my brain. Poor Jordan was just looking at me freaking out. Anyway, it gave me the chance to read HP6 so can't complain.

Still....I am missing my Metria

No comments: