Friday, September 02, 2005

iPod Gifts

Well I bought Metria a very early birthday present yesterday. An iPod mini! IU knew she wanted one and after I brought it she was all "you should not have bought it, I was only joking". But we men folk know women want stuff like that. Actually all people know, this is a desire we express in some false hope.

So I said to myself, Metria has put up with me and has been nice and puts up with my shenanigans, so why not!

Last night there were a few issues with setting the songs on the iPod but eventually we worked it out.

Her birthday is still 7 weeks away but she is working and can enioy listening to her hindi songs on the train ride to and from work. I just hope she does not get lost sometime and starts singing, imagin one of those high notes being sung in the train carriage.

Enjoy...now can i borrow and put a few songs in there.

No comments: