Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My hump day

I feel sorry for Thailand, they deserved to go through to the quarter finals, unfortunately they were dumped out by Australia.

The 4-0 scoreline flattered them as they scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes. But Thailand kept us on our toes in that second half and we were lucky not to concede.

But that is football.

Lets hope Malaysia do not get pumped 5 whatever against the Iranians tonight. Hope they lift, but of they could have a crowd to come and support them it would be good. I have my ideas about what they could do but it will take at least 5 to 10 years to bear fruit and you would have to kick a few of the old buggers out.

* * * * * *

Read a very interesting article that a new X-files movie may be coming out. Apparently the scripts are with David Duchovny and Gillian Andreson now and should they agree to things production could begin later this year with a release later next year.

This could either be great or terrible. But I am sure Chris Carter (who developed the show) will be writing the script and he does a good job.

Not sure about script details but it could either be set directly after the last episode or a few years later, closer to the invasion day.

Can't wait!


* * * * * *

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows come out this weekend, only 3 more sleeps to go.

Nt sure if I will be able to read it over the weekend with things to do - my football, housework and gardening but hopefully I gwet a chance.

So can not wait. Being a huge fan, I am sure it will be sad when it ends.

Guess I will have to get on with life.....

No comments: