Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Facebook

I have recently joined Facebook. I had a few invites to join and it was similar to all those other network websites out there. After a while, I decided to join in and it has been positive.

Facebook could be described as myspace for the more discerning webhead or person. Yeah most of the people I have as friends can vote and drink legally.

I got people from work who are on the facebook with me and some family and friends.

However the part I enjoy about this has been reconnecting with people I lost contact with. Amongst it are some old high school chums (gosh that sounds nerdy) who I have not heard from since the very, very early 90's. It has been that long.

It can be quite addictive and allows one to see how people are doing.

I even asked the friends on facebook to visit this site - yes I am in dier need of traffic to this place.

Guess the articles should be more interesting.

No comments: