Friday, December 01, 2006

Thank god it is FRIDAY

Upon reflection I must say that this year is moving faster than a contestant on "The Biggest Loser" to a Krispy Kreme store. I can not believe it is already 1 December 2006!

With this date, comes an exciting time. The introduction of the SCI FI channel on the local cable network. WOO HOO for me, Boo Hoo for Metria.

This means I can get my overfill of Star Trek, Stargate, X-Files, Battlestar Galactica, basically anything with a "star" in the title can be viewed. Along with the explosion of sport that will be available I will be really making my mark to enter the couch potato hall of fame!

Of course, I wait until this paragraph to bitch about the pathetic display by the Pool last day. A 0-0 draw against a depleted Portsmouth at Anfield. What makes this worse is that a win would have pushed us up to 3/4 with the other results. DAMM!!! But I shall bit about it later.

Today is Friday and as Austin would say "YEAH BABY"!

The weekend is upon us and all that. 2 days no work except for the work at home!

Have a good one peeps

2 comments:

Keropok said...

Good luck to you coming up with a good enough plan to obtain permission from Metria to watch all these goodies.

If I know her enough, she ain't gonna be happy :)

sherrynkb said...

Sci-Fi Channels are great... except the one here thinks that all great Sci-Fi shows are in black and white... no special effects/laser beams/jumping to warp... not for me...

*cough* Although I do appreciate that if not for these "babysteps" we would not be where we are today!