Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sir Alex did not do his reading about READING

Ahh what a nice weekend sportswise.

Firstly, the 'Pool get a 3 nil win over the Spurned from Tottenham. I am not counting my chickens but a good win always brings a smile to my face. Still can not get over the fact that Jermaine Penas missed a sitter - 2m out with an open goal, he slides and the balls goes over the line. He must be a Liverpool striker underneath.

Gonzalez did well to grab the first, Kuitis-Scoreforus bagged a great goal and Risse sent a rocket to the Kop. All good!

Then we see Reading grab a point against MU and really, any time MU drop points I can not help but smile. HAPPY DAYS!

Sorry Keropok, I am really terrible to MU fans and only feel sorry for you. I have too many friends who swear allegiance to the residents of the Theatre of Creams and I hear it a lot. We won so many EPL premierships, we finished on top of you BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! Even the formifable and beautiful Metria is a ManUSA fan.

And lastly my mate Vic, talks a lot of crap about MU being this super team but he never makes sense and his arguments tend to me superflous.

So to Vic and others I say.....DOYLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lasly, my AFL team the West Coast Eagles won through to the AFL Grand Final which will be played this Saturday here in Melbourne. We had to play away and were losing for most of the match but not the last quarter when it counts!

And that is the moral of the story childrens, it is not who leads at the start but how you finish and where. So we apply that to the EPL.

Anyway, the hype for the AFL final shall be building and I look forward to Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well let's face it, the minute ANY of our rivals drop points, we'd be smiling. :-)