Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off to the Snow

Today is Thursday and will be the last day of work for me for the week. For Metria and I shall be heading off to the snow with some chums. The weekend should be fun with higlights being the both of us tackling skiing for the first time.



This could be me!!

This should be an interesting experiment as it involves a fair bit of coordination and balance. There could be some surprised but I think it will be very comical. The two of us, well ok I talk for me here, are bound to be falling a lot. Getting up, falling and then getting up.

This is probably a more accurate picture of what will be happening....HELP!!!!

We will beheading to Mt Buller which is about 3 hours from Melbourne. Should be an enjopyable drive and hopefully we get there with no issues. There is a matter of the car needing snow chains but as we are travelling with slightly more experienced people (that is they have been ther already) i am sure my mate can handle this while I sit in the car, with the heater on giving him the "thumbs up" sign!

It will be interesting to experience the ski/snow community there and to be in the snow. Things to also do are to make a snowman and do the snow angels thing. Would love tobe in a snowball fight but my friends are probably too mature for that!

The next entry will contain some pics of the trip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time!

Keropok said...

Come back with fingers, toes and testicles intact please. Don't be shy about counting in public in times of doubt.

"One... two... and three. OK we're all here."

Vageliser said...

WE shall strive to enjoy ourselves and I shall make sure junior and his two friends come back well and not too blue!! Will try to regail one and all with our adventures. More importatnly I hope we win the Merseyside Derby and Chelsea and ManUsa both suffer losses!! HAHAHA

And next weekend is quite a smorgasboard of football the Chelski vs the 'Pool, and Le Arse vs the Manure