Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sometimes if it good to be away and see what is happening to get a better perspective on things. Being away from the land down under I keep abreast of the news and what is happening.

The biggish story is that the latest winner of Big Brother - Australia - is over and this Zoolander clone Jamie won it. Look he seems like a nice guy but he talks and does dumb things. But being harmless helps, he did not really harm or hurt anyone and is well known for the size of his...ahem...Well his down under. See is BB, they show everything and people have seen the comings and goings there.

The other scary thing is noting that the price of bananas there are something like $16 per kilo!!! So while here I am going to whack as much gorang pisang as I can!

Lastly, my football boys kanaed a 3-0 loss over the weekend! See I leave and the team starts falling apart!!

Apart from all this and that, our holiday has been rambling along at a nice speed. My only worry/issue here is how to spread my love to the family! Too many cousins, aunties and uncles to see but that is why I love coming here. The main problem is that everyone works and the weekend is the best time. But those slots get filled up a lot! I have seen more of Metria's family which is different but I enjoy it as they are now my new extended family - and lord knows my family keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Plus I have to visit the pasa malam and pick up football jerseys. We need new toilet seat covers and hence the new ManU jersey will suffice!! Plus I want to get some DVD's so I can watch and waste time when I am home.

The only downside is I feel the inkling to savour some of the KL nightlife. So maybe this Friday night we head over to my cousin's pub in Hartamas (shameless plug alert - BOJANGLES) and groove the evening away!!

6 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Careful of using Manure jerseys as toilet seat covers, you might build up some rash that will require you to be put to sleep. LOL

Keropok said...

Could be worse, You could be using Arsenal jerseys to wipe your arse. To which I will reply... what a waste of shit! :)

Bojangles on Friday? Do I get an invite?

Gallivanter said...

keropok Yes, but without Arse, you will be full of shit, just like keropok! Haha! Kidding!!

Keropok said...

Er... Daniel... That club is seriously affecting ur sense of humour.

Go support Bolton whl u can.

Vageliser said...

makes u think why no one ever thought of marketing football team toilet paper??? hehehe. Keropok tomorrow at Bojangles can come lah! Will sort it out tomorrow aii

Keropok said...

Perhaps I will...
Perhaps I will indeed...