Thursday, August 17, 2006

5 Things that I did NOT like about Malaysia

I thought a good way to cover the holiday was to p the locals there and list the things I did not like. but do not get your sarongs in too many knots. i will have a list of things I did like and I reckon it will longer. Anyway, the thrashing begins.........

1. TRAFFIC - look I am a traffic engineer so my life is spent dealing with traffic, but the way people drive there. GEEZ!!! There is no such thing as courtesy and the aim appears to be cutting in and out but not giving way to any other motorists. I can not drive in KL. I would be stopping and starting and giving way to much. But I may have brought some of those habits back here. I seem to be cutting lanes a lot these days - although i do indicate!

2. ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE - Actually the weather was a lot kinder this time around that last time due to the rains. But when the sun shone and broke through the haze/mist/clouds, MAN did I feel the heat. But thank god there are air conditioners, thank the gods alright!!

3. Did I mention the traffic!

4. The Mexican Restaurant on Heritage Row - we went there for dinner for my mum-in-law's anniversary of her 21st birthday and there were about 4 tables occupied. We ordered food and some tequila's. i had 3 shots and was still sober. After an hour our food did not come. Really bad I say - someone must have been in the kitchen reading the recipe book on how to make Fajita's!

5. PARIS HILTON @ No 2 of your charts - what is wrong with you people. How can this blonde, non-talented BIMBO hoochie have her song at number 2. Be ashamed, be very ashamed, hold your heads for this to occur. Seriously, what is wrong with the listeners in your country. She has no talent in anything except for certain types of activities in certain type of movies. All she does is do nothing!! and you have her at number 2 in your musical charts.

Look that really is the biggest thing that p'ed me off...and the number of times they play it on the radio!!

Shame Malaysia SHAME

4 comments:

Gallivanter said...

I gave up on radio since the late 90s. Just too much junk. Rely on world charts to download my songs illegally. Viva la piracy! :-)

anjali* said...

I agree with you on the Paris Hilton thingy. Crap, I say, Crap!

Oh, since you left, she is now holding the #1 position. Sheesh!

Vageliser said...

Oh my!!!! number 1..

even more shameful

sherrynkb said...

I have a similar mental list... it DOES involve the heat, but everything else involves food poisoning, which I got the night that you left. Dillion says its cos my immune system has become accustomed to clean British food!!! *sigh*... Still Malaysia wins over UK anytime... but i'm content to live here... for now...
ps: kewl blog btw...