Monday, February 07, 2005

Superbowl Monday

Well its that great American day today, the Superbowl!

After 6 months of stop and start football, the big game is here and I am at home to watch one of America's favourite events.

Yers the game is slow, with players stopping and starting after about 10 seconds of actual game play but really what is the game about?

Its all about the razaamatazz and p[iazz opf the half time show and the millins spent on the ads.

Its quite an expereince to sit there and watch the game being secondary to the hoopla around it.

Think not,remember last years Superbowl, where we heard the term "waldrobe Malfunction" come into existence for the first time. That was spoken about more than the gamW!

As a Janet Jackson fan, I used to lust after her and after seeing the goods I was disappointed but hey, I should not cmplain, pone of my boyhood fantasies has finally come true!

Anyway back to the game, my pick is the Eagles although the Patriots have the expereince and the better side.

But in sports I succumb to the Mighty Ducks School of Underdogs and I want the underdog to win.

Go Eagles!

No comments: