Monday, September 10, 2007

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It finally happened, after years and years of trying and receiving passes from my boys when standing in-front of goals, I finally put the ball in the back of the goal.

And it was not an own goal!!

I finally scored a goal.

Dev Vagel - GOAL SCORER

Let me paint you a picture of how it happened.

We won the ball on the right side and quickly moved it up the flank. I was in the middle and started running with the play. The ball was passed between two guys and then to the overlapping central midfielder. I was running to the left of him and as he got into the box, he picked me out with a pass. I controlled it with my left foot, took another touch and then shot with my left past the keeper, with two defenders coming at me and it went into the back of the net.

WHAT A FEELING!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, I get that EVERY TIME I score a goal - I played in midfield. :-)

sherrynkb said...

Yay - i can finally comment on a football post... because i know exactly how it feels (back in the day when we were FORCED to do an hour of sport a week!)
*does crazie dance on ur behalf*

anfield devotee said...

same way Carra feels when he scores . . . ?!?

PS: Have u visited the newly formed M'sian Red & White Kop blog at http://my-rawk.blogspot.com . This is set up by a bunch of hardcore independent fans . . . check it our & pls help spread the word. YNWA!!!