Monday, November 13, 2006

Not another crappy monday

3 - 0…..that signifies a lot. It says how many games we have played against the big guns (3), how many times we have lost (3), how many goals we scored (0) and how many points we have gotten(do the math!)

Suffice to say I am not a happy chappy this morning. Luckily I was tired enough to not get up at 3am to watch the game. I got up at 4.30. Saw that in the 67th minute we were down 2-0 and went back to bed.

Getting up this morning was a struggle. I tried to get up but did not want to. I knew we had lost and did not want to see the final score. I had taped the game and the self sadistic-footballist part of me will watch it later.

Just to see how bad we played.

So while we played well against Chelsea we lost because of a fantastic goal – I can take that.

But against Manure and A$$-An@l we played terrible, I mean we made defenders look like woprld class strikers (it is worse when one of them is so dumb he forgets to take a p!ss and pass to a gent in a white coat from the FA)

Now we shall await the stuff about how Rafa got it wrong by playing Zenden in the middle instead of Stevvie (I have to also question this), the players not being up to it, Stevvie wanting to leave etc etc. Someone in fleet street will come up with some rubbish, just like the talk of Rafa wanting to leave.

My team could have put more effort in a match and we played yesterday (a highlight o the weekend for me!).

Disappointed….yet we have Rafa a good man to bring us out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the end, it was a fair result. :-) There is still a long way to go though...

Vageliser said...

Galvinator i am not going to disagree with you. But i am more upset at the reports on how we played. A championship team will bounce back or make a contest of a match, by the words w did not do so. so all in all I am disappointed more about Liverpool. Your boys did well.

Keropok said...

I tell you Mr D, even a non-Liverpool fan like myself was disappointed about the way you guys played last night, and against Man Utd a month ago.

I don't mean to be sarcastic or patronising, but I really did expect much, much more from Liverpool this season.

We need teams taking points off Chelski, after all!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that Arsenal could nick 3 points against Chelsea next month. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Keropok said...

Gallivanter, I share your hope!

Vageliser said...

Hmm, i am just hoping for an away point. From anyone....hmm

Lily G said...

*uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* Very upset :(

sherrynkb said...

humph! i wish i had something intelligent to say, but I don't... my goal to learn about football and pick a team hasn't come through... my fault though... but nevermind... i will succeed... #eventually!

Anonymous said...

Sherrynkb, all you need to do is pick Manchester United. No need to learn about football. Trust me :D