Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Been a long time.....

Excuse me for being a lazy bum and not blogging for a whiles. I been slack and really have no excuses. Then again, I would have just mentioned football.

But the NBA season is about to begin and I should do something about it, who will win, why, who will be the best player, best coach, best hairstyle and best fight between players.

So like my household projects, I will likely get on to it later rather than sooner.

Still I have to mention that the Pool looks to have turned things a bit. A few wins here and there and soon we take on le Arse at their new stadium where they struggle to win. lets hope that trend continues, but considering the teams involved The gunners shall be firing and I expect them to win.

Yes there is the Carling cup match tomorrow morning but lets face it, the only people that tend to care about it are the teams in the lower leagues of Manchester United. To them it is a premier competition given that they have not anything in a while. But can you say SOUTHEND!!

HEHEHE oh well....bottom of the championship teams beats a team with 10 internationals including missus Ronaldo and messedupRooney.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a huge game @ Emirates this weekend. At the form both teams are in, I expect Liverpool to come away with at least a point. Emirates should be a fortress next season.

Keropok said...

I agree with Gallivanter, Liverpool good for a point at the Emirates. And that's a compliment, D!

I do expect to see a number of goals too.

What can I say about Southend, mate... I'm not the least bit suprised. I knew MU were gonna f-up some time. We ought to count our blessings it's happening at competitions I'd rather them NOT win (honestly, better nothing than boast about the stupid Mickey Mouse Cup!)

Shameless advertising plug on the topic: http://dishbish.blogspot.com/2006/11/manchester-united-swing-swings-both.html

Vageliser said...

True it is the MM cup and really no one cares unless you have that baren patch eh!

As for the weekend, I am fearful that all those chances that Arsenal missed do not suddenly fruitinate come Sunday/Monday morning.

But the Arse shall fire up, Daniel will have had a word to Arsene before. If worse comes to it we can see who cries/shoves the most, Cecs, Lehman or Wenger.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had a word with Arsene. :-) We decided to let Liverpoo win the MM cup.