Monday, November 14, 2005

In and out of the laws

I know...I know..its been a very long time since I wrote here. Sorry been slack.

Talking about being slack, I believe that my in laws probably have a sense that I can be lazy at times. but really, the difference being slack and evaluating the need to do the work is dependent on the person.

No need to get into examples and relive the experience but I have a bit more of a clear idea of what needs to be done in the future.

About the in laws, when they came we showed them over Melbourne. We visited Mornington, the city, drove down Great Ocean Road to Lorne and of course had some fun in the Dandenong Mountains.

I personally enjoyed the MorningtonPeninsula area as we embarked on a wine tour and it was a gorgeous sunny day. The only drawback was we visited only 2 wineries rather that the 5 or so I envisaged. Still the wine tasting was fun and I got a buzz out of things. The best was I did not have to drive, Metria is not a drinker so she was the DD (designated driver).

The trip to Lorne was another highlight, and I do enjoy the vibe or Torquay. Ity can be a chilly day but the ocean views are worth it. Maybe I transfer to Geelong and commute the 30 minutes to Geelong? hmmmm.....

Now the in laws have departed and we are back to normality. But there are lots to do and no time to be slack.

No comments: