Thursday, February 15, 2007

No juggernauts or scarry stories here

I just have not had the mojo to blog a lot latelty due to a variety of reasons such as busy and work and CBF-itis.

(what is CBF-itis you ask.....well it means can't be, well you guess the last word)

Anyway.....

We await the arrival of my parents from Perth and you know what that means! We gonna eat well for a week. come home from work and there gonna be some of mum's delicious curry or dad's mutton curry.

Man, it is gonna be a gastronomical delight next week.

No EPL so that is a bummer but Melbourne is abuzz with the impeding A-League grand final against Adelaide. Some history between the teams so it will be a great contest. I look forward to it.

Saturday night we shall eb attending my little darling Bhavandeep's engagement so I look forward to that, although they expect a warm night.

oh well.....walk on my friends!

No comments: